So I tried to make polite conversation with our building's youngest tenant
- Me: Hey, that's a Harry Potter shirt, right? You like Harry Potter?
- Little girl: *hides behind her mom*
- Mom: Go ahead, you can tell her.
- Little girl: Yeeaaaaaah...
- Me: That's cool! Who's your favorite character? Hermione?
- Little girl: *shakes head*
- Me: Ron? Harry?
- Little girl: I LIKE LORD VOLDEMORT.
- Me: Uh.
- Little Girl: HE REPRESENTS CHAOS.
- Me: That's...fun too.
Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony
‘MERICAS FOUNDING FATHERS Y’ALL
Happy White History Month!
awww and they called all the indigenous people cannibals instead?
What do you expect from people who came to the “new world” without sufficient provisions, and then didn’t bother growing any food when they got here. They expected the climate to be the same as the place they left simply because of the similar latitude.
Check out the source guys it’s quite fascinating